Ora-Light Key Benefits:
- Aids the Speech Language Pathologist to target and maximize rehabilitation outcomes of patients with oral motor deficits.
- Ora-Light exercise tools help to improve the strength and movement of specific lip, tongue and cheek musculature.
- Specifically crafted from shatter-proof material to incorporate
shape and tactile areas which encourage proper tongue, lip movements and
- Simple to use with a comprehensive suggested exercise protocol,
highlighting the specific muscles exercised, and indicating the phonetic
articulator placement for sound production.
- Each tool is for Single Patient use.
- Cost effective.
Contains CD only; tools and manual sold separately. See MT092 on our website.